Open the brackets. Complete the sentences with «don’t» or «doesn’t».
1. He (not / to wash) the dishes.
2. He (not / to study) at home, he goes to school.
3. They (not / to cook) food at home.
4. He (not / to go) shopping because he needs only one suit.
5. I (not / to like) tidying a room.
Ответ: 1. Doesn’t
Объяснение: с местоимениями You/We/They/I чтобы показать отрицание, мы используем do not (don’t), с местоимениями He/She/It — does not (doesn’t)
1. He doesn't wash the dishes.
2. He doesn't study at home, he goes to school.
3. They don't cook food at home.
4. He doesn't go shopping because he needs only one suit.
5. I don't like tidying a room.
Самые новые вопросы