Английский язык / 8 января 2022 в 1:07
Прочитай текст и заполните пропуски A–E частями предложений из списка 1–6. Одна из частей лишняя.
Caviar is one of A ______; it is the salted eggs of sturgeon, a fish B ______. Russia is known for its high-quality caviar more than any other country. The Russians didn’t eat it C ______ until Catherine the Great served it at a dinner in 1778. From then on it was the favourite food of various Russian Tsars and they often D ______. They were the main consumers of caviar and fishermen sent them the best of their produce. Each year, Nicholas II (1868-1918) E ______ caviar from his fishermen.
1) received around 12 tones of cucumbers
2) which lives in the Back and Caspian Seas
3) call it “food of the Tsars”
4) because they didn’t like its taste
5) received around 11 tons of
6) the most famous foods in history
Запиши в ответ номера выбранных ответов рядом с соответствующими буквами.
A. [ ]
B. [ ]
C. [ ]
D. [ ]
E. [ ]
Самые новые вопросы