4. The Passive Voice. Rewrite these sentences into the Passive Voice.
1) Someone broke into a local jewellery shop yesterday.
2) The owner had just locked up the shop when a robber with a gun threatened him.
3) The robber told him to unlock the shop and give him all the conds in the safe.
4) Then the robber tied him up.
5) The police have organized a search for the robber.
6) They hope they will find him in a few days.
Yesterday a local jewellery shop was broken into. It had been just locked when the owner was threatened by a robber with a gun. He was told to unlock the shop and give all the diamonds in the safe to the robber. The owner was tied up. A search was organized by the police. The robber will be found in a few days.
Самые новые вопросы