Дам 50 баллов, 4 класс, англизкий язык!
Learning objectives 18.104.22.168 Understand short, supported narratives on an increasing range of general and some curricular topics
22.214.171.124 Respond to questions on an increasing range of general and some curricular topics
126.96.36.199 To include appropriate use of full stops and question marks, at sentence level with some accuracy when writing independently
Assessment criteria • Identify the general ideas of short simple stories with support
• Answer the questions appropriately
• Give basic personal information using short sentences
• Organise short sentences in a paragraph with support
Level of thinking skills Knowledge and comprehension
Duration 20 minutes
Task 1. Listen to the text. Write True or False next to the sentence. You will listen to the recording twice.
Go to the following link to listen information: https://listenaminute.com/p/planets.html
1. Our planet looks so beautiful from space. ________________
2. Mercury is pretty much the same as Venus. ________________
3. Rings give Saturn an extra special look. ________________
4. Now Pluto is a planet. ________________
5. Scientists have decided there are 10 planets in our solar system. ________________
Task 2. Look at the picture and answer the questions.
Teacher asks 5 questions for each learner.
1. What planet do we live on?
2. How many planets are there in Solar system?
3. Which planet is smaller Jupiter or Mars?
4. Which planet is bigger Earth or Mercury?
5. Which is the biggest planet in Solar system?
6. What planet is the closest to the Sun?
7. What planet is named after a God of war?
8. What planet has got rings?
9. What planet is called a red planet?
10. Which planet is the smallest?
SUMMATIVE ASSESSMENT TASKS FOR TERM 4
Task 3. Read the text and write True or False.
The modern world of high technology could not be possible without computers. Computers have opened up a new era in manufacturing and they have enhanced modern communication system. The internet has already entered our ordinary life. Everybody knows that the Internet is a global computer network, embraces hundred of millions of users all over the world and helps us to communicate with each other.
1. You can use a computer to write or to play games. True False
2. Computers have not opened up a new era in manufacturing. True False
3. Internet is a global computer network. True False
4. The modern world of high technology could not be possible without computers. True False
Task 4. Choose ONE object. Write 6 sentences about it. Use questions to write a paragraph.
1. What is this?
2. Is it new or old?
3. What do you use it for?
4. Is it fast or slow?
5. How often do you use it?
6. What do you think about it?
Example: This is my smart phone. It is new and modern. I use it to call my friends, take photos. It is very fast. I use it every day and very often. I like my phone very much it makes me happy.
1. we live on planet Earth.
2. 8 planets.
3. All planets are less than Jupiter, less than Mars is Mercury.
4. Jupiter is larger than Earth and Mercury.
This is my laptop. It is new and modern. I often use it to find the information I need. And it happens that just for watching movies. It's pretty fast. I use it every day. I love my laptop, I'm glad I have it.
Самые новые вопросы